The 19th annual D.R. Johnson Memorial Timber Trucker’s Light Parade will take place Dec. 8. Entries will assemble in Riddle for registration. They will line up and then follow a route from Riddle to Myrtle Creek. The theme this year is “The 12 Days of Christmas.” Vehicles leave D.R. Johnson Lumber mill in Riddle at 5:30 p.m. and arrive in downtown Myrtle Creek around 7:15 p.m. There’s no entry fee. Any street-legal, motorized vehicle may enter as long as at least one string of holiday lights is displayed on each side. Cash rewards are given in six categories and for …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees