Blues and funk rock guitarist Terry Robb, a frequent guest to Roseburg, will perform Dec. 29 at My Coffee and the Wine Experience, 1700 Garden Valley Way. The Portland musician specializes in blues, delta rock and funk rock. There will be a meet-and-greet with the artist from 6 to 7 p.m., followed by Robb’s performance from 7 to 9 p.m. Advance tickets are $17 general, $15 for students and seniors. Admission is $20. Tickets are available at My Coffee, Hi 5 Music and Charley’s BBQ. Reservations are recommended. Information: 541-537-1031. …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees