Umpqua Actor’s Community Theater is looking for two women ages 20 to 30 and two men ages 25 to 60 for its April production of “Proof.” Auditions will take place at 6:30 p.m. Feb. 3 and 4 at the Betty Long Unruh Theatre, 1614 W. Harvard Ave., Roseburg. The play tells the story of Catherine, a woman who spent years caring for her brilliant but unstable father, a famous mathematician. Following his death, she must deal with her estranged sister, the attentions of a doctorate student and the discovery of a mysterious notebook belonging to her father. The show will …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees