ROSEBURG Bee Eaters buzz in for benefit The Bee Eaters, a string trio with roots in bluegrass, Celtic, jazz and old-time traditional music, will perform at 7:30 p.m. Feb. 22 at First Presbyterian Church, 823 S.E. Lane Ave., Roseburg. The group features sibling duo Tristan and Tashina Clarridge, both known for their skills on fiddle, joined by hammer dulcimer player Simon Chrisman. Tristan will play the cello in the performance. The concert will benefit Neighbor to Neighbor mediation services, a group that helps settle neighborhood problems and workplace conflicts. Tickets are $15 in advance or $17 at the door. Students …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees