Douglas County business owners got a warning last week at the Roseburg Area Chamber of Commerce lunch forum: The Affordable Care Act is on its way, and it’s time to figure out how it will affect your business and your employees. But they also heard that while the act may be complex, help is available. Insurance agents, who business owners work with, can be a tremendous help in learning the rules that govern the multi-faceted law. A new resource is Cover Oregon, the name given to the health insurance exchange in Oregon. This exchange will be a one-stop shopping website …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees