A Winston man was arrested Tuesday night after he allegedly punched a car after he was refused service at the Wild Rose Saloon in the 800 block of Stephens Street, police said. Police said they received a report that Dean Dwight Rogers, 49, threatened to fight everyone in the bar and refused several requests to leave. When he eventually left, he is accused of punching a car that was driving past him. The car did not stop, police said. Rogers was arrested on suspicion of disorderly conduct and criminal trespassing. He was arrested without incident and booked into the Douglas …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees