LA GRANDE — The Roseburg High baseball team may not want to make a habit of falling behind. But for now, as long as the fifth-ranked Indians keep coming back, there will be no complaints. The La Grande Tigers were the latest enablers on Wednesday, getting the Indians down to their last out before two runs tied the game in the seventh inning and another won it in the eighth, 8-7. The Indians went 4-0 on their annual swing to the eastern side of the state and improved to 8-1 overall. It was the third time they’ve come back to …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees