Brian Davis has spent the past seven years planning for Roseburg’s growth and development. But ask the city’s community development director what is really important to him, and he may well pull out his smart phone and show you pictures of himself, his wife, Wendy, and their six children, lined up like the opening credits of “The Brady Bunch.” Davis said he and his family love living in Roseburg and plan to stay. Four years ago Davis was named head of the planning department. He has helped create the city’s plans for waterfront development, transportation and urban renewal. Davis said …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees