These logs are the highlights of initial emergency calls and reports to the Douglas County Dispatch Center. They do not represent all the incidents or their final outcomes. POLICE LOG Wednesday Douglas County sheriff 12:08 a.m. — A Canyonville man reported that he lent his car to a man and woman while he was in the hospital, and now he can’t track them down. 8:26 a.m. — A Nissan 200SX and a Dodge Ram pickup crashed near the intersection of Hayhurst Road and South Elk Creek Road in Drain. One of the drivers reported that it felt like he had …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees