A 60-year-old Roseburg woman who lied to social service workers at least a dozen times about her marital status and household income will spend a
Roseburg woman sent to prison for being welfare cheat
Trending in: EntertainmentBriefs
- Signs of the times: Toby Earley twirls his way into hearts and onto 'Tosh.0'
- Barn owls nest in giant nutcracker in county park
- BREAKING NEWS: Lowry sentencing delayed until Wednesday
- Sutherlin High School grows entrepreneurs en route to plant sale
- Roseburg School District announces superintendent selection, Gerry Washburn