A Roseburg man accused of trying to murder his father with an ax in January may change his plea to guilty except for insanity, according
Roseburg man undergoes further psychological evaluation before trial
Trending in: EntertainmentBriefs
- Roseburg High School custodian has history as chef for the famous
- Signs of the times: Toby Earley twirls his way into hearts and onto 'Tosh.0'
- Barn owls nest in giant nutcracker in county park
- BREAKING NEWS: Lowry sentencing delayed until Wednesday
- Sutherlin High School grows entrepreneurs en route to plant sale