A Roseburg automotive repair shop operator charged with first-degree manslaughter and drunken driving in the death of a Myrtle Creek woman made a second court
Shaun Lowry makes second court appearance in manslaughter case
Trending in: EntertainmentBriefs
- Police looking for two armed robbers
- UPDATE: Alek Skarlatos' mom reacts to son's third place finish, audience support on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Tri City groups protest proposed dispensary, compare Myrtle Creek to mob boss
- Police arrest man believed to have killed girlfriend
- UPDATE: Roseburg hero Alek Skarlatos takes third place on 'Dancing with the Stars' Tuesday on ABC