A Roseburg man shot Tuesday evening by an assailant who killed his wife and father-in-law suffered a non-life threatening wound, according to the Douglas County Sheriff’s Office. Chris Mark Langford, 26, was shot at about 9:30 p.m. outside the trailer where he and his wife, Brittney Langford, lived in the 5700 block of Northeast Stephens Street in Winchester. Brittney Langford and her father, Michael Tellone, 47, were killed at the scene. The sheriff’s office describes the suspect as a Hispanic male 30 to 40 years old. He was wearing a dark-colored hooded sweatshirt, deputies said. The sheriff’s office confirmed the …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees