TILLER — A Tiller couple accused of intentionally hurting a 48-year-old man with Down syndrome were arrested Thursday, according to the Douglas County Sheriff’s Office.
Tiller couple accused of abusing man with Down syndrome
Trending in: Feature
- Best wineries in Oregon: a connoisseur's guide
- Summer festivals warm up visit to Douglas County, Oregon
- A guide to the most beautiful waterfalls in Douglas County Oregon
- Anglers cruising and casting for Diamond Lake trout
- Seven Feathers Casino Resort enlivens Canyonville