TILLER — A Tiller couple accused of intentionally hurting a 48-year-old man with Down syndrome were arrested Thursday, according to the Douglas County Sheriff’s Office.
Tiller couple accused of abusing man with Down syndrome
Trending in: Feature
- Douglas County commissioners table plan to charge fees to dump trash at landfill
- Sable Curves a perilous stretch for drivers
- Retired police officer from Coos Bay sentenced to nearly 10 years in prison
- Roseburg woman cited in payroll theft
- Roseburg Senior Center finds a home at former Chin’s building