Films and audio recordings of loggers, reminiscing pioneers and the aftermath of the Roseburg Blast will be transferred to digital formats to preserve history and
Douglas County Museum moving archives into digital age
Trending in: Feature
- Everyday Entrepreneur: Don't be a bottleneck in your own company
- Publisher's Notebook: Stopping terrorism in its tracks
- Small Business: What defines a small business or mid-market or micro-business?
- Healing Waters: Veterans learn that fly fishing may be the best therapy
- Retirees patient with roller coaster market