WINCHESTER — Despite low river levels, floaters and river rafters on the North Umpqua enjoyed their sunny Saturday drifting down to River Forks Park northwest
Hundreds swarm to river on high-90s day for annual Pepsi Float
Trending in: Feature
- Father of survivor believes victim Treven Anspach saved his daughter
- UCC SHOOTING RAMPAGE: At least 10 reported dead including shooter (VIDEO)
- Emergency alert system failed during massacre, UCC faculty say
- Youngest victim's mother: "My daughter is very strong and she's going to get through this"
- Social Security: Learn more about disability and employment