A Sublimity man who died Saturday after being shocked with a Taser by Roseburg police had been released from jail an hour earlier because a
Douglas County judge: insufficient reason to hold Sublimity man before tasing death
Trending in: Feature
- UPDATE: Alek Skarlatos' mom reacts to son's third place finish, audience support on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Police arrest man believed to have killed girlfriend
- Adult Shop robber bought stun gun day before attack
- County opposes Crater Lake wilderness plan
- Tri City groups protest proposed dispensary, compare Myrtle Creek to mob boss