A 21-year-old Roseburg woman refused to leave Walmart and tried to steal a pair of boots early Thursday before she was cited, Roseburg police said. Ashley Marie Dedlow was being belligerent toward employees and refused to leave the store around 5 a.m. when police were called, officials said. She then left the store wearing a pair of boots she had put on without paying for, police said. She was cited on suspicion of second-degree criminal trespassing and third-degree theft. She was cited and released. …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees