A campaign to put a deceased Roseburg High School student on the homecoming court was stopped by an administrator who said he was worried the
Name of late Roseburg High student removed from homecoming ballot
Trending in: Feature
- Myrtle Creek man accused of sexual abuse of a 3-month-old girl is sentenced to 60 months in jail
- Family, classmates grapple with loss of Roseburg teens
- Two Roseburg teens mourned after drowning accident in South Umpqua
- Olson retires, Umpqua Community College board looks to transition "as soon as possible'
- Police log: Caller reports being target of can thrown from vehicle