A Roseburg man who killed a Myrtle Creek woman in a car accident last year was found guilty today of criminally negligent homicide and other
Roseburg man guilty in woman's death
Trending in: Feature
- Man arrested on suspicion of assaulting 9-year-old girl
- Douglas County sees 65 percent increase in littering calls since dump fees implemented
- Adult Shop robber bought stun gun day before attack
- Police: Man put woman in 'sleeper hold' and tied her up shortly before woman's death
- UPDATE: Alek Skarlatos' mom reacts to son's third place finish, audience support on 'Dancing with the Stars'