A Roseburg man who killed a Myrtle Creek woman in a car accident last year was found guilty today of criminally negligent homicide and other
Roseburg man guilty in woman's death
Trending in: Feature
- Signs of the times: Toby Earley twirls his way into hearts and onto 'Tosh.0'
- Barn owls nest in giant nutcracker in county park
- BREAKING NEWS: Lowry sentencing delayed until Wednesday
- Sutherlin High School grows entrepreneurs en route to plant sale
- Roseburg School District announces superintendent selection, Gerry Washburn