TILLER — A Tiller couple accused of intentionally hurting a 48-year-old man with Down syndrome were arrested Thursday, according to the Douglas County Sheriff’s Office.
Tiller couple accused of abusing man with Down syndrome
Trending in: Marketplace
- City of Roseburg releases statement welcoming President Obama
- Community reacts to President Obama's planned visit
- UCC Shooting: President Obama will visit Roseburg
- UCC SHOOTING RAMPAGE: At least 10 reported dead including shooter (VIDEO)
- Father of survivor believes victim Treven Anspach saved his daughter