Do you ever need a reminding? Do you see the ensuing whirlwind and long to slow it all down? I do. All the time. I am always forgetting and then always remembering. Whether it is in child raising, marriage or cracks in my own security. I need reminding and retelling and a redesigning, so my perspective clears. This is my little ‘Note to Self’.
- Umpqua Research Co. creates anti-gravity medical device
- Long-time golfer enjoys playing at Cougar Canyon Golf Course
- Survivors, friends cheer each other on at Relay for Life
- Police log
- Former police react to recent murders of police officers
- Forester joins county's extension service office
- Business or hobby? What do you own and operate
Take full advantage of all that Douglas County has to offer in any season.
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Roseburg teen has had cancer six times, but vows to keep fighting
- Police log: Curtin woman claims an alligator ate her gopher
- Police log: 100 puppies found in kennels
- A time to dance: Remembering Valeria Ball
- Man arrested for breaking into home and getting into bed
- Police log: Man attempts to run over cow with an ATV
- Woman arrested after drinking beer inside police station
- Police log
- Death Notices for July 19, 2016
- Death Notices for July 22, 2016