On Nov. 18, 1930, Chief Ranger William C. Godfrey lost his life in a snowstorm in the southern section of Crater Lake National Park.
- Tolly's Grill & Fountain waits for a new owner
- Marilyn Joyce Kusler
- The Branding Iron Salon opens in Roseburg
- 2nd inmate alleges lack of proper medical treatment at Douglas County Jail
- Brix owner opens new coffee bar downtown
- Myrtle Creek native is first woman to head Special Forces Group Support Battalion
- Roger Wright to be remembered by the logging industry
- Sutherlin Stampede: One rodeo that brings out the family
- Air Force football coach Troy Calhoun visits Roseburg, the town where he grew up
- Startups and Old Guard Spar Across U.S. on Noncompete Pacts
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Click for water temperature
Looking for a Special Section, please click here to view all of our current Special Sections.