Veterans Affairs administrators pushed back Thursday, asserting again that reopening an intensive care unit at the Roseburg medical center would jeopardize critically ill veterans. At …
Roseburg VA officials defend keeping ICU closed
Trending in: News
- Publisher’s Notebook: Does the BLM think cows are more threatening that tree-sitters?
- A story you'll want to read again | Moms
- Douglas County commissioner race/Crowded field hinders frontrunner’s bid for primary win
- House Republican candidates differ on teaching of evolution
- DeFazio views Superfund site, Formosa Mine