Roseburg contributes $50,000 annually to a group formed to recruit employers to Douglas County, and a question has been raised: What has the city reaped …
Douglas County’s job recruiter put on the hot seat
Trending in: News
- Myrtle Creek teen leads police on 47-mile car chase
- I-5 rest stop north of Roseburg under new management
- How-to better prioritize your schedule | Moms
- Publisher’s Notebook: How much money will Oregon bleed before Cover Oregon is fixed?
- Glide High grad to show film about fly fishing legend Frank Moore