TILLER — A Tiller couple accused of intentionally hurting a 48-year-old man with Down syndrome were arrested Thursday, according to the Douglas County Sheriff’s Office.
- UPDATE: Semi rolls off road on Interstate 5 near Yoncalla (video)
- Police log: Signs posted saying man had impregnated two teenage girls
- Police log: Man throws hot chicken at neighbor, threatens people with big fork
- Alek Skarlatos awarded highest U.S. Army medal for subduing gunman on train to Paris
- City looking to lease Willis House to graphic designer