TILLER — A Tiller couple accused of intentionally hurting a 48-year-old man with Down syndrome were arrested Thursday, according to the Douglas County Sheriff’s Office.
Tiller couple accused of abusing man with Down syndrome
Trending in: News
- House 2 candidates cite business backgrounds, pledge to help veterans
- Rep. Peter DeFazio addresses VA scandal at packed town hall
- Sutherlin accident victim loved music and the outdoors
- Author, former sheriff’s deputy file for Douglas County commissioner
- Timber companies join Douglas Complex fires lawsuit against U.S. Fish & Wildlife