TILLER — A Tiller couple accused of intentionally hurting a 48-year-old man with Down syndrome were arrested Thursday, according to the Douglas County Sheriff’s Office.
Tiller couple accused of abusing man with Down syndrome
Trending in: News
- UMPQUA NATIONAL FOREST: Crews contain forest fire, restrictions in effect
- Roseburg and other Douglas County school districts fight chronic absenteeism
- Female passenger dead after motorcycle wreck
- Coos Bay man steals car, crashes, strips nude on Roseburg highway
- Roseburg Walmart associate turns 99 years old, keeps working