Inspectors found no evidence of tampering with lists of patients waiting for appointments at the Roseburg Veterans Affairs Medical Center, according to a VA spokeswoman.
Roseburg Veterans Affairs Medical Center says auditors find no secret waiting lists in Roseburg
Trending in: News
- Fort Umpqua Days offers families a fun way to learn about Elkton’s history
- Breaking news: Motorcyclists killed in Highway 138 East crash
- Publisher’s Notebook: If you have to fight cancer, Roseburg is the place to do it
- Harvesting season for Matsutake mushrooms begins Tuesday
- Priority list set for Roseburg urban renewal projects