Inspectors found no evidence of tampering with lists of patients waiting for appointments at the Roseburg Veterans Affairs Medical Center, according to a VA spokeswoman.
Roseburg Veterans Affairs Medical Center says auditors find no secret waiting lists in Roseburg
Trending in: News
- Officer in segregated Marine Corps laid to rest in Roseburg military cemetery
- Body "before" and "afters": The honest truth | Moms
- Health Journeys: Mom who lost weight teaches schoolkids how to stay fit
- Jury finds Roseburg man guilty of sexual abuse
- Former Oregon Gov. Vic Atiyeh dies; flags fly at half-staff