Inspectors found no evidence of tampering with lists of patients waiting for appointments at the Roseburg Veterans Affairs Medical Center, according to a VA spokeswoman.
Roseburg Veterans Affairs Medical Center says auditors find no secret waiting lists in Roseburg
Trending in: News
- House 2 candidates cite business backgrounds, pledge to help veterans
- Rep. Peter DeFazio addresses VA scandal at packed town hall
- Sutherlin accident victim loved music and the outdoors
- Author, former sheriff’s deputy file for Douglas County commissioner
- Timber companies join Douglas Complex fires lawsuit against U.S. Fish & Wildlife