“According to the nonprofit Greater Oregon Behavioral Health, as many as 75 percent of Douglas County inmates suffer from mental illness, with most of these
Truth of Youth: Should Douglas County establish a mental health court?
Trending in: News
- House 2 candidates cite business backgrounds, pledge to help veterans
- Rep. Peter DeFazio addresses VA scandal at packed town hall
- Sutherlin accident victim loved music and the outdoors
- Author, former sheriff’s deputy file for Douglas County commissioner
- Timber companies join Douglas Complex fires lawsuit against U.S. Fish & Wildlife