MYRTLE CREEK — City employees will receive pay increases, but overall spending will decrease in the coming year as a water treatment plant nears completion.
Water plant completion shrinks Myrtle Creek budget
Trending in: News
- UMPQUA NATIONAL FOREST: Crews contain forest fire, restrictions in effect
- Roseburg and other Douglas County school districts fight chronic absenteeism
- Female passenger dead after motorcycle wreck
- Coos Bay man steals car, crashes, strips nude on Roseburg highway
- Roseburg Walmart associate turns 99 years old, keeps working