MYRTLE CREEK — City employees will receive pay increases, but overall spending will decrease in the coming year as a water treatment plant nears completion.
Water plant completion shrinks Myrtle Creek budget
Trending in: News
- Douglas County Green and Solar Tour shares sustainable stories and strategies
- Breaking News: Collision reported on I-5 near Oakland
- Questions arise regarding candidates’ money issues
- Myrtle Creek cancer patient gets last-wish Tom Petty concert
- Grant gives Sutherlin High School students tools for learning