Thirty percent of Roseburg Veterans Affairs Medical Center employees questioned by auditors reported they were directed to falsify information about wait times for care. U.S.
- Douglas County sees 65 percent increase in littering calls since dump fees implemented
- Man arrested on suspicion of assaulting 9-year-old girl
- Marijuana-related cases on the rise in Roseburg schools
- Police: Man put woman in 'sleeper hold' and tied her up shortly before woman's death
- Death Notices for November 28, 2015