Skies over Douglas County might have a slight haze to them until Thursday or Friday, but air quality remains “good” as the smoke passes overhead.
Smoke drifts over Roseburg; air quality still high
Trending in: News
- UMPQUA NATIONAL FOREST: Crews contain forest fire, restrictions in effect
- Douglas County Candidates tackle key issues at forum
- Roseburg and other Douglas County school districts fight chronic absenteeism
- Roseburg Walmart associate turns 99 years old, keeps working
- Hunting: Mentor program gives kids an early shot at hunting