The Douglas County Housing Authority will receive $178,803 in rental vouchers to place 54 low-income veterans at Eagle Landing, a housing complex on the Roseburg
- UPDATE: Alek Skarlatos' mom reacts to son's third place finish, audience support on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Adult Shop robber bought stun gun day before attack
- Police arrest man believed to have killed girlfriend
- County opposes Crater Lake wilderness plan
- Tri City groups protest proposed dispensary, compare Myrtle Creek to mob boss