The two newest candidates for Douglas County commissioner both say they would rather invest in local businesses than give tax breaks to lure outside companies
- Man arrested on suspicion of assaulting 9-year-old girl
- Adult Shop robber bought stun gun day before attack
- Police: Man put woman in 'sleeper hold' and tied her up shortly before woman's death
- Douglas County sees 65 percent increase in littering calls since dump fees implemented
- UPDATE: Alek Skarlatos' mom reacts to son's third place finish, audience support on 'Dancing with the Stars'