The 22nd annual Umpqua Fishery Enhancement Derby Steering Committee recently awarded a record $91,500 to fishery enhancement, restoration and educational projects in the Umpqua River
- Man arrested on suspicion of assaulting 9-year-old girl
- Douglas County sees 65 percent increase in littering calls since dump fees implemented
- Police: Man put woman in 'sleeper hold' and tied her up shortly before woman's death
- Adult Shop robber bought stun gun day before attack
- UPDATE: Alek Skarlatos' mom reacts to son's third place finish, audience support on 'Dancing with the Stars'