A malfunctioning electric wall heater sparked an early morning fire today in a two-story duplex on Southeast Kane Street, according to the Roseburg Fire Department.
- Man arrested on suspicion of assaulting 9-year-old girl
- Douglas County sees 65 percent increase in littering calls since dump fees implemented
- Police: Man put woman in 'sleeper hold' and tied her up shortly before woman's death
- Adult Shop robber bought stun gun day before attack
- UPDATE: Alek Skarlatos' mom reacts to son's third place finish, audience support on 'Dancing with the Stars'