Recently, out-of-state corporations and their allies have put forward misrepresentations and distortions regarding their plans to export coal from Oregon on dirty, mile-long coal trains.
Letter: Coal exports bad for state
Trending in: News
- UPDATE: Names released of motorcyclists killed in Highway 138 East crash
- Priority list set for Roseburg urban renewal projects
- Harvesting season for Matsutake mushrooms begins Tuesday
- Manager transitions to owner of Roseburg deli
- Publisher’s Notebook: If you have to fight cancer, Roseburg is the place to do it