Only 16 percent of adults in the U.S. today believe their children will be better off than their parents were. (August 2012 national poll by …
Letter: Sixteen percent is not good enough
Trending in: News
- Publisher’s Notebook: Does the BLM think cows are more threatening that tree-sitters?
- Douglas County commissioner race/Crowded field hinders frontrunner’s bid for primary win
- A story you'll want to read again | Moms
- Family maintains hope to find Kyron Horman
- House Republican candidates differ on teaching of evolution