Y ONCALLA — Cider presses and handmade quilts at Saturday’s Apple Day Festival took visitors back in time for a celebration of Oregon’s earliest settlers.
Apple Day serves up heritage and cider in one festival
Trending in: News
- BREAKING NEWS: Roseburg police identify victim in Fast Stop Market homicide, arrest local man
- UMPQUA NATIONAL FOREST: Crews contain forest fire, restrictions in effect
- Community remembers murdered Roseburg mother of four
- Police release few details in Tuesday murder case
- Breaking News: Semi crash closes Highway 38 at Scottsburg