An Oct. 4 letter to the editor that appeared in The News-Review contained a personal attack against my good name in its second paragraph. Titled
- Police log: Caller checks whether her 18-year-old son could date a 16-year-old
- Q&A with John Hanlin: 'I can't deny the fact that it was pretty overwhelming'
- Douglas Interagency Narcotics Team charges 23 with unlawful manufacture of marijuana in Douglas County
- Remembering John Forrester: A husband, a friend and a champion
- Pedestrian hit by car in Winston