An Oct. 4 letter to the editor that appeared in The News-Review contained a personal attack against my good name in its second paragraph. Titled …
Letter: Personal attack unfounded
Trending in: News
- Publisher’s Notebook: Does the BLM think cows are more threatening that tree-sitters?
- Douglas County commissioner race/Crowded field hinders frontrunner’s bid for primary win
- A story you'll want to read again | Moms
- Family maintains hope to find Kyron Horman
- House Republican candidates differ on teaching of evolution