Cleanup organizer Ashley Hicks stood on a bed of yellow cottonwood leaves next to the South Umpqua River near Micelli Park last week and described …
Volunteers reclaim South Umpqua riverfront
Trending in: News
- Publisher’s Notebook: Does the BLM think cows are more threatening that tree-sitters?
- A story you'll want to read again | Moms
- House Republican candidates differ on teaching of evolution
- Douglas County commissioner race/Crowded field hinders frontrunner’s bid for primary win
- DeFazio views Superfund site, Formosa Mine