Veteran has his say on Obama I would like to commend the Oct. 17 writer for his true and revealing letter on President Obama. As a fellow veteran, I feel compelled to speak out against this president and his corrupt administration. Like all veterans, I made an oath to defend and protect the constitution. As with other vets, I will not stand by silently while our country is under attack from within by this enemy. The Obama administration challenges our religious freedoms, promotes gay and lesbian agendas and supports Planned Parenthood for more and more abortions. Obama no doubt is …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees