Two Roseburg legislators will step down from leadership roles among Oregon House Republicans in the wake of an election that cost the party four seats.
- Douglas County sees 65 percent increase in littering calls since dump fees implemented
- Man arrested on suspicion of assaulting 9-year-old girl
- Marijuana-related cases on the rise in Roseburg schools
- Police: Man put woman in 'sleeper hold' and tied her up shortly before woman's death
- Small Business: Targeting a market key to business planning process