These logs are the highlights of initial emergency calls and reports to the Douglas County Dispatch Center. They do not represent all the incidents or their final outcomes. POLICE LOG Tuesday Douglas County sheriff 5:51 a.m. — Criminal mischief in the 100 block of Windy Creek Road, Glendale. A hose on a gas truck was damaged. 8:17 a.m. — Report of a pitbull trying to tear apart a fence in the 100 block of Bunting Court, Green, to get to children waiting at a school bus stop. 9:04 a.m. — Student detained for possession of marijuana at South Umpqua High …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees