Secondhand store owners should be allowed to display merchandise outdoors, as long as they keep the goods on their own property, Roseburg city councilors decided
- Man arrested on suspicion of assaulting 9-year-old girl
- Adult Shop robber bought stun gun day before attack
- UPDATE: Alek Skarlatos' mom reacts to son's third place finish, audience support on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Police: Man put woman in 'sleeper hold' and tied her up shortly before woman's death
- Police arrest man believed to have killed girlfriend