A federal judge has halted 11 state timber sales while considering a lawsuit filed by three conservation groups contending the logging plans will harm the …
Judge ensures state keeps timber sales on hold
Trending in: News
- Myrtle Creek teen leads police on 47-mile car chase
- I-5 rest stop north of Roseburg under new management
- Publisher’s Notebook: How much money will Oregon bleed before Cover Oregon is fixed?
- How-to better prioritize your schedule | Moms
- Glide High grad to show film about fly fishing legend Frank Moore