A federal judge has halted 11 state timber sales while considering a lawsuit filed by three conservation groups contending the logging plans will harm the …
Judge ensures state keeps timber sales on hold
Trending in: News
- Publisher’s Notebook: Does the BLM think cows are more threatening that tree-sitters?
- A story you'll want to read again | Moms
- Douglas County commissioner race/Crowded field hinders frontrunner’s bid for primary win
- House Republican candidates differ on teaching of evolution
- DeFazio views Superfund site, Formosa Mine