The Pacific Ocean forms Douglas County’s western border and the Pacific Crest Trail runs along its eastern edge. At 5,071 square miles, the county has …
Series to showcase distinctive features of Douglas County
Trending in: News
- Publisher’s Notebook: Does the BLM think cows are more threatening that tree-sitters?
- Douglas County commissioner race/Crowded field hinders frontrunner’s bid for primary win
- A story you'll want to read again | Moms
- Family maintains hope to find Kyron Horman
- House Republican candidates differ on teaching of evolution