COQUILLE — Stevielee Jansen continued to establish herself as one of Douglas County’s toughest posts to stop Tuesday night. In Days Creek’s win at Coquille, she did it just in time. Jansen scored 10 of her team-high 13 points in the fourth quarter, and the Wolves overcame an 11-point deficit to win 43-39 over the Red Devils. Jansen also snagged 16 rebounds, 10 of which came on the offensive end. Her two free throws sealed the Wolves’ 19-5 advantage in the final frame. Isabel Golemon had 13 points of her own for Days Creek (4-3), which hosts Central Linn on …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees