One of the oldest eight-sided barns in Oregon is at 1191 Coos Bay Wagon Road, west of Lookingglass. The James Wimer Octagonal Barn was constructed …
Distinctly Douglas County: Favorite natural and man-made landmarks
Trending in: News
- Publisher’s Notebook: Does the BLM think cows are more threatening that tree-sitters?
- A story you'll want to read again | Moms
- Douglas County commissioner race/Crowded field hinders frontrunner’s bid for primary win
- House Republican candidates differ on teaching of evolution
- DeFazio views Superfund site, Formosa Mine