“I was born on Jan. 1, 1997, so New Year’s is a special holiday for me. Not only is it easy to know how old I was on any given date, but having the same birthday as the calendar gives me a certain connection to every year. I was 1 year old ’98, 15 in 2012, and so on. Now, I’ll be entering the 17th year of my life, which I’ll admit is a scary thing. I guess my New Year’s resolution is to become an older, more experienced version of myself. If that sounds like cheating, it is; I’ll …
Truth of Youth: What is your New Year’s resolution?
- Death Notices for May 23, 2013
- Arts & Entertainment: Roseburg band Hemlock Lane seeks path to success
- California teenager in critical condition after highway crash near Myrtle Creek
- Roseburg report stopping driver speeding at more than 100 mph, find marijuana
- Anne Creighton Blodgett: I ditched sugar (to lose that baby weight!)