The first baby born at Mercy Medical Center in Roseburg in 2013 was a healthy boy weighing 8 pounds, 1 ounce, delivered at 12:36 a.m.
ROSEBURG: First ’13 baby born at Mercy
Trending in: News
- House 2 candidates cite business backgrounds, pledge to help veterans
- Rep. Peter DeFazio addresses VA scandal at packed town hall
- Sutherlin accident victim loved music and the outdoors
- Author, former sheriff’s deputy file for Douglas County commissioner
- Timber companies join Douglas Complex fires lawsuit against U.S. Fish & Wildlife