Two conservation groups have threatened to sue the U.S. Forest Service over a long-debated timber sale to reduce fire hazard around Lemolo and Diamond lakes.
Conservation groups threaten lawsuit over D-Bug timber sale
Trending in: News
- UPDATE: Names released of motorcyclists killed in Highway 138 East crash
- Priority list set for Roseburg urban renewal projects
- Harvesting season for Matsutake mushrooms begins Tuesday
- Manager transitions to owner of Roseburg deli
- Publisher’s Notebook: If you have to fight cancer, Roseburg is the place to do it